Best Questions to Ask on an Interview

I don’t think the heckling is because she failed Level 2, that can happen to the best of us. I think it is in regard to what was perceived as an overreaction to failing, in particular being a little too melodramatic about it. Obviously it was to an extent that many of us still remember it today.

bchadwick Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Is it really necessary to heckle MissCleo about > L2? MissCleo is the heckler here by bringing up a reference to another thread where a guy admitted to being pressured and asking a bad question during an interview. While the rest of us understood that shit happens (esp when under pressure), MissCleo took the opportunity to rip on him across threads.

I don’t think anyone here is really interested in heckling a person who had the misfortune of failing level 2. And all of us here have our own fair share of anecdotes to tell about interviews. But to persist on this “sour grapes” agenda … and to go all ballistic about a simple honest question because she doesn’t want to take in that passing level 2 could be a big deal.

Well, now that we’re all in agreement about that. If anyone has any final advice on interviews before tomorrow I would appreciate it. A lot of your comments have been helpful.

Actually, I think “Miserable Law Student” from the Carlyle thread is a girl.