Best way to deal with a fail

BF i hope all goes well! Keep your head up man!

budfox427 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Its all perspective. Bankin ironed it out. > > I was just diagnosed with cancer myself and am > having surgery next week. I’ll be getting back in > the office the week results come out. If I see a > fail, I can tell you with complete confidence I > will not give two s–ts after what I have been > through the last few weeks. \ > > Try waiting around a week for biopsy results. It > makes taking these tests seem like a cakewalk. Best of luck bud

mpnoonan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > BF i hope all goes well! Keep your head up man! Thanks. Its thyroid cancer and is very curable. I (hopefully) just need to go through the motions: sugery, radiation, rest of my life. In that order. Hopefully a charter gets mixed in somewhere in the interim.

my sincerest well wishes for your prompt recovery

pingdanny Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > “my advice to you would be to start drinking > heavily” > > ----Boone, Animal House just what i’ll do. sweet thing working in Manhattan you can find a bar at 9:15am for a whiskey shot and a beer and all is good in the world.

God bless America :slight_smile:

BudFox- Best of luck. Acknowledge that failing is a big deal, but don’t lose perspective that in the scheme of things it isn’t. Just getting to this point is a great achievement.

You’ll beat that M^$(&(ing cancer, no luck needed.