Betting with Boss

how much do you take from him before calling it off? I have a few people in office down quite a bit on random bets.

gotta take the old man all the way to the bank!!!

goldenboy09 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > how much do you take from him before calling it > off? I have a few people in office down quite a > bit on random bets. Why bow down? Show him you’re better than him. Beat him. Why dont you email me any more?

ASSet_MANagement Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > goldenboy09 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > how much do you take from him before calling it > > off? I have a few people in office down quite a > > bit on random bets. > > > Why bow down? Show him you’re better than him. > Beat him. > > Why dont you email me any more? got an intern two weeks ago and trying to make his summer worth a dam

numi Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > gotta take the old man all the way to the bank!!! he is 1 for our last 8 bets

Just show him your information ratio and say “are you sure you want to be doing this??”

bchadwick Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Dont show him your information ratio and say “lets keep > doing this!!” FTFY

I bet my boss about where equity markets would be at the end of 2009 and he still hasn’t paid me.

Tell him: “I’d let you win more if you’d get me a raise.”

he lost again

LOL

goldenboy09 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > he lost again Is your name paul, and do you have 8 arms? Might not want to p-iss off your boss, otherwise you’ll end up on the menu.

How much are we talking here?

goldenboy bet whether he will get a raise this year… boss bet that he would… boss lost… :frowning:

Analyze_This Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > How much are we talking here? 4 figs but with a 1 handle

goldenboy09 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Analyze_This Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > How much are we talking here? > > 4 figs but with a 1 handle Total non-issue. You’re a trader right??

correct