Big T Patrol

finally! someone gets it…skin elasticity is huge! whenever i bring it up i get weird looks

“What do you look for in a girl?”

“I like when a girls skin is really elastic… I need to know that her skin is going to not be too brittle or weak… That’s something I require of the new meat… Er… I mean… Female humans.”

Ya IDK why you’d get any weird looks sounds normal to me

I think it has more to do with the density of the tissue underneath.

a trained eye would be able to spot this. you’re better than that. rise above it.

Also, skin thickness, collagen density, and the texture of the skin, because male and female skin is actually structurally different (ie the tougher texture of male skin)

haha classic.

Not likely if it’s under fabric.

there are ways…like what happens when they’re walking/running. do they flow or bounce? bounce = good, flow = bad. it takes some expertise to spot the difference. maybe you’ll figure it out when hit your 20s.

Lol, I’m not running around with girls I meet at bars and I realize your youth was pre-modern bras. Nice try though.

ok…i get it now. sounds like a criminal minds episode lol

Playing trivia tonight

team name…

#JuicyMelons

yes said girl is on the team

3rd in trivia - only $10

1st is $50

#IhateLosing

Did that big tit freak answer any questions ace?

shes sitting next to me… when in doubt we just rubbed her areolas for the answer

but we went to my pool earlier and I was disappointed regarding how lean she was - but it’s cool she’s not my gf

#YouMotorboatingSOB

That’s… not even close to the right image for that phrase. Wtf.

hahahaha hastag is the friend that has a link for every comment ever made…half of which don’t make a lick of sense but only have one tiny common theme

Pics or it didn’t happen.

#FTFM