Bitcoin

I think “fully diluted” he owns ~5% or so of the possible bitcoins that exist and that will exist at some point, unless they change the limit.

I just made $250 in buying the bitcoin a week ago. My brother’s friend says to invest $5-7,000 because they are forecasting it to go up to $100,000. I’m scared because I lost $4300 on a Vical Stock (lung cancer drug that never got FDA approval)

It bugs me when people call it “investing” in bitcoin.

or when people say “I ‘invested’ because I ‘know’ it’s going to keep going up.”

if I don’t know them that well, I’ll just be like ‘yeah’

if I know the person well, I’ll try to give them some cautionary advice, then their response is ‘but I just made $2,500, I must be doing something right’.

#facepalm

^ If you guys want to study what some bitcoin “investors” think, follow Peter Schiff on FB for awhile. He’s a skeptic, so the bulls are always trolling him. “You don’t understand, it’s the future, this is just the beginning, none of that fundamental analysis stuff applies, the sky is the limit”. It is mildly amusing, and then gets repetitive.

haha… true dat.

As long as other ‘invest’ after you ‘invest’, then you should be ok.

I have 2 responses to this:

1. Definitely do it. You could easily double your money. BitCoin is a great investment, it’s gonna change the world and will be $50k within the next 6 months as other realise what a great coin this is.
  2. Don’t do it, it’s not worth the risk - it’s a giant Ponzi scheme. Bitcoins have no real value expect that other people desire to have bitcoin. The only way you’ll make money is if other dumb money comes in… which i expect to happen, but i don’t know how long for.
  1. I’d agree with the caveat that people dont actually want bitcoin, they just want to hold it so they can cash in on a get rich quick scheme.

Haha typical “this time it is different” nonsense

I use bitcoin, but I don’t invest in it. But, my use increases the demand for it even though I am only holding it for a temporary period (~1hr).

Gonna go ahead and assume you’re holding it for an hour to buy flowers for a nice lady or a steak, from a vendor that accepts bitcoin, because you don’t have a nearby ATM.

All the online poker companies in the US prefer bitcoin. So I typically go on Coinbase and buy bitcoin from my Amazon credit card, get the Amazon points, wire the bitcoin to the poker company then when I cash out they wire it back to Coinbase and I have it linked to my checking account and a Visa Shift card if I want to spend the bitcoin straight from Coinbase to avoid paying the band wire fees.

Thats interesting.

[video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXzHCiUyEVg]

That’s frightening, Igor.

Yes, poker. Totally not camgirls.

Here are other things worth investing in:

1. Personal network: Spend a few thousand dollars a year buying drinks or dinners for people of potential future influence. As your social circle expands, so will your opportunities. Maybe one of those people will end up molesting you, and you can sue them a couple of decades later when they have become rich.

2. Fitness and training: Pay some money for a coach of gym membership. A healthy body and mind is key to a happy life with tight buttocks.

3. Travel and vacation: This broadens your mind and you can go to countries with interesting people or maybe just slutty women.

4. Dating: Spousal decision is an important life event, and you must expose yourself to as many options as possible. However, don’t fall into the Nerdy trap of being perpetually cockteased by medical service providers.

5. Quality items of sentimental value: A small amount of money should be spent on durable luxury goods to serve as reminders of your success. This also introduces a small amount of guilt and reduces the urge to splurge on more expensive items later.

Broad interests are the characteristic of people with success. Please bookmark. Tanks.

^ LOL, a work of art! Print it!

Quality stuff. Question though, how tight does my buttocks need to be before I’m considered a success? Also, is it possible to get a butt that is too tight, hence the title of being a “hardass”?

^also add teachers, and hr chicks.