Black Something - Schweser Missed It Last Year

hala_madrid Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Bambi Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > BL was in last year’s Schweser > > the tricky thing thing at the exam however was > > that the question asked for the inputs to the > > model and was about the model itself ie > describing > > the model gave zero points > > > well… zero points… Just thinking about the > model you can guess that those inputs will be > current mkt caps to derive expected returns from > them, personal views, covariances… I am sure I > am missing more, but at least you should get some > score rather than zero, right? you will soon find out how smart when facing the exam in real time good luck

Bambi Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > hala_madrid Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Bambi Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > BL was in last year’s Schweser > > > the tricky thing thing at the exam however > was > > > that the question asked for the inputs to the > > > model and was about the model itself ie > > describing > > > the model gave zero points > > > > > > well… zero points… Just thinking about the > > model you can guess that those inputs will be > > current mkt caps to derive expected returns > from > > them, personal views, covariances… I am sure > I > > am missing more, but at least you should get > some > > score rather than zero, right? > > > > you will soon find out how smart when facing the > exam in real time > good luck I have to agree with Madrid, how can you possibly describe the model without at least mentioning some of its inputs ? It makes a big difference if you did mention some of the inputs and got zero on the question, Versus just writing general stuff and getting zero.

Bambi Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > hala_madrid Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Bambi Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > BL was in last year’s Schweser > > > the tricky thing thing at the exam however > was > > > that the question asked for the inputs to the > > > model and was about the model itself ie > > describing > > > the model gave zero points > > > > > > well… zero points… Just thinking about the > > model you can guess that those inputs will be > > current mkt caps to derive expected returns > from > > them, personal views, covariances… I am sure > I > > am missing more, but at least you should get > some > > score rather than zero, right? > > > > you will soon find out how smart when facing the > exam in real time > good luck hala will pass, and i can bet you on it