Bloomberg offer for CFA Candidates for COVID-19

I signed up for the free Bloomberg CFA course that was offered during the coronavirus period. This deal is not visible on their homepage anymore. They are giving Level 1 and Level 2 completely free and candidate have to deposit refundable amount for Level 3.However, this deposit is refundable if you take an CFA level 3 within 2025.

They initially ask you to pay a refundable deposit of 50% of CFA level 3 (exact amount depends on which package you choose). And Level 1 and Level 2 is completely free.You don’t need to pay the deposit right away, you can try the course free for 14 days before making up your mind.

This plan is not advertised on their website anymore. However, I reached out to the support team and they mentioned I can still invite people and my deposit will be refunded. If anyone subscribe using my link he can also get CFA course with free and i need not deposit rest 50% deposit for Level 3. This is a win-win situation. I get my deposit and you can still sign up for the free coronavirus plan.

My referrel link : https://bprep.co/c/71bc9b15