BNN new Anchor

ZeroBonus Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > bchadwick Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > I’ll admit that she’s prettier than I am > handsome, > > but I did expect more of a “wow” when I looked. > > > > Or maybe SSF’s weblink just doesn’t have a good > > photo of her. > > > Agreed > > Something about her eyes is freaking me out. May > be they are too far apart… who knows > > I hope this doesn’t make me gay I think I’ve been in NYC too long. I notice things like bad hair dye jobs nowadays…

I think I see the problem…she’s Canadian.

bromion Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > FrankArabia Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > as for her looks, you have to see her in > motion. > > http://video.ca.msn.com/watch/video/gaps-internati > onal-growth-plans-03-09-11-8-45-am/jvlsdldb > > She’s above average, but nothing to get all > twisted up over. first of all, there were no leg shots there. its full body motion. secondly, she looked hot in that vid.

@Frank, things must be tough up there is Canada.

things are tough for me no matter where I go. if you can find a classy babe like her who can talk business, you the man.

^Frank, do like this guy and you’ll have the BNN girl in no time, http://www.nytimes.com/2008/06/25/business/25fraud.html?ref=raffaellofollieri

She’s attractive. More attractive than I am. And I like that she seems smart and accomplished. And maybe she doesn’t demand as much in tribute and gifts as Erin Burnett.

she already rejected me. gave me an implicit rejection today. her hotness implied it.

when did this discussion die?

I was on the subway today, and I look up at this woman and she seems so familiar. I can’t tell why. Then, after a few minutes it strikes me… she looks almost exactly like Catherine Murray, right down to the bleached blonde hair. I decided right then and there: yeah, she’s attractive. So if you see us together on TV, now you know! :wink: However, if I were her, I would still be on BNN’s case about getting a better photograph on the website. It really is not a very good one.

how much you think she gets paid for going on the show? considering she was an MD, she was making at least 200k a year. i estimate her new gig pays her maybe 80k.

She’s alright, but doesn’t quite measure up to the women on Univision’s Primer Impacto. I have no idea what they’re saying, but that’s news worth watching.