Boston Mock Level III

You can download it from the CFA study portal easily enough :thinking:

How did you get 2018 PM?

Not really sure, must have found it online ages ago if its not available of the CFA portal.

Here is a download link;

I scored similar 38% AM, 70%PM
totally bombed by AM. Have you done other Mocks? Is it just the 2021 BSTmock AM really bad?

hahahah reading this at 2 am is a mood booster!

Yeah I think so, that exam sucked. Don’t give much weight to your score.
I liked the CFA 2018 because the questions were ligit and I scored much better :grin: Also paid for a BCIII mock which I really didn’t enjoy sitting but good for learning, I felt like he takes the depth of learning a step further which is useful but doesn’t do much for the confidence at this stage. I’ve also done all the CFA mocks going back to 2007 but only answering the relevant questions.

Thank you, I can only do 3 mocks at most. Will definitely include the 2018 one, though I only see the AM one on the site. Do you have the entire exam with answer key? If so, can you send me to lt.newyork.1@gmail.com? Many thanks!!

hey sent u pm

hey sent you pm

Can you please send it to me as well the 2018 PM session - namant.ns@gmail.com

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1HW8WlHep5bj6lCO_vNCWS4ohqaKkxO17?usp=sharing

2021 Boston mock: Question 4 (behavioral)
about Cheng
A) Identify the behavioral bias exhibited by Cheng.
Why is the suggested answer only ‘1/N naive diversification’?
Isn’t the large % in cash also a ‘loss aversion’ or ‘regret aversion’ bias?
Also at the end of the first paragrah on Cheng, it is written ‘reluctant to change the % allocation’.
It would mark that as ‘conservatism’ bias.

Welcome to the world of third-party mock exams.

1 Like

You may google ex. “CFA old official mocks”. Search result may give you an answer.