Boston Visit

I think he was being serious. It’s a hot topic to him, I actually want to hear his full views on this sometime, it’s not something I know a lot about.

That being said, Borat is starting to come off as a bit of tool so I have a feeling this will be more of a rain check situation.

My woman is armenian. This wasnt a joke.

You oughta be. They let him out on parole.

im sorry

Let me get this. Just to satisfy your brainwashed woman, you grow hatred inside yourself against a nation and attack random people that you dont even know who they are, what they think, what is their opinion about the world, what is their personality etc. You are so romantic my friend.I feel sorry for you intellectual level. And this is not a joke either.

FYI before making any judgement on a complicated issue, make sure that your sources are not one sided.

Btw this thread was supposed to be about a tourist visiting your country. Thank you for dragging it into politics. I hope you and your woman are satisfied now.

So is the meet up cancelled?

OP, on the TV show thing, when I did it years ago we just turned up on the day and got into Letterman but it seems like you now have to book in advance for free tickets.

My bad Wallkhan. I sent you a pm, the meetup is still a go.

I was kind of rooting against it, tbh.

I bet his woman his satisfied… amiright?

OP,

Check out the aquarium at Boston,for us(middle eastern) folks seeing penguins and sharks would be exciting ,I am by no means one of those nature/wildlife enthusiast types but still enjoyed it very much. Also turkey is famous for its cuisine (I love the pastries especially Kunefeh ) but Boston has many places you can eat good food at different prices. If you are on a tight budget and don’t plan to eat at corporate owned places check out James Hook & Co which has good lobsters .

As for NYC I personally checked out most of what is recommended above, however, I enjoyed eating at Dinosaur BBQ,visiting little Italy and going through the shops there(reminds you of the Godfather ),walking in the central park and visiting Harlem. The metropolitan museum is great as others have already mentioned.Regarding Broadway, I’m not too much of the show type so I didn’t enjoy it that much but the scenery itself is great and so is Times Square. Hope you enjoy the visit .

Also, this may sound rather obvious but be sure to bring very comfortable shoes and lots of comfortable socks,you’d be amazed at the number of steps you have taken throughout the day,especially in NYC.

How are you doing man?

I heard about that acquarium my freind mentioned about it and it is on my list. I am really bored with Turkish cuisine although they are tasty. Gonna try some American food as well as Chinese food which is my favorite. I heard Chinese is very famaous in US is it right?

Juggling between chemo and school, apparently, it was caught in its first stages,I’m happy I shaved my head a year before.

Google is your friend you know.

Well, I’m keeping you in mind and glad things are optimistic.

Thanks .Truly appreciate your kind words.

Times Square is just slightly north of hell on earth, but I’m obviously in the minority on that given the disgusting mass of people there 24/7. Unfortunately, one of the TKTS booths is there if you decide to see a show and go that route. I think there’s another TKTS booth but have no idea where.

The other booth is at the south street seaport off of water street