BREAKING NEWS: the exam contained an error

Thanks for the reference, Skillionaire, and i’m glad you’re enjoying this. It’s really funny how this guy is making fun of newbies and he has like 40 posts. TexasInstruments: Will you now put a lid on it? You really should. Everytime you post it brings your shame to the top for all to see…

TI here is your (not you’re) problem; you’re (not your) using the TI. Didn’t you get the memo about the 12c? See Photo - http://www.leveragedsellout.com/2008/07/chartered-financial-banalyst/

I understand all the points that have been made so far - frivolous or not. But what I don’t understand is why TexasInstruments started this thread in the first place? Have you heard a lot of complaints from first timers about “mistakes?” or have you just decided to go off on one and rant like crazy? I just don’t understand why you’ve decided to get so bent out of shape about a seemingly small part of the whole process? What’s the point? There may have been errors, there may not. But it doesn’t matter - they affect us all equally anyway. And there’s no need to be rude and crass man. We can all be rude and crass, it’s not hard, and doesn’t make you any tougher or closer to passing level 2, it just shows us your fears about passing or failing this exam. And by the way, if you are going to insult someone please use correct grammar. In nearly all your posts you’re using the word *your* when you mean to use *you’re*. Please correct this in the future.

TEXAS INSTRUMENTS - stop backtracking and talking about CFAI not being a non profit org bla bla - this WAS NOT THE DEBATE of this thread. You stated NO ERRORS in SCHWESER and CFAI material then backtracked to the CFAI mock exam only. You were rude and giving it all the billy big balls as you were a retaker - if you were a re re retaker would you consider yourself to be even mightier - YOU SAD MAN. you even end your chats with ‘thanks and have a nice day’ - with such confidence - great sarcasm buddy.

you people are sooo (someone please let me know that so has one “o” in it god forbid the grammar police might show up) soft and i care a lot about your feelings, the rudest thing i am doing is probably that i don’t actually read past the first couple of lines of your long ass posts but honestly whether you agree with me or not i don’t have the time to actually read every single word you say. if i started a thread with two words saying F and U none of you would have responded, so you all took the time to read and continue to read what i have to say as you are still reading this to this moment, i can say whatever i want right now and you will still be reading what i have to say, so whether you like it or not or whether you actually think that the bunch of you can come close to scratching my ego, or whatever you may think or not think of me the fact is i am your center of attention and your all gathered around me eating out of the palm of my hand. keep on reading:) JarVey likes not only eating out of the palm of my hand he likes other things as well :wink: right Jarvey? i know the level of mentality and intellect that i am dealing with here with you guys because when a thread labelled “Who were you sitting next to” gets a 100+ hits this goes to show just the kind of people you are… highschool girls that is :slight_smile: people got upset about my sarcasm on that thread as well… if you think its fun for the majority of people on here to actually go contribute to a post and say whether or not they were sitting next to a hot girl or not on the level 2 exam, i laugh to myself and think man are those people retards or are they a bunch of book worms who never got laid or what. between dumb ass posts and the hot chicks that all of you were or wern’t sitting next to, i don’t think that any of you actually deserve to even be alive let alone have a job or earn a friggin designation. and for the record as well, i have more designations than the bunch of you put together:) (someone please hit me now with a come back saying you’re so smart but yet failed level two) to that, i will then proceed to tell you i am not the smartest person on earth but i am surely smarter than the bunch of you and the majority of people who come on this forum everyday, and while you are a mix of low income (in my view) little CFA wannabe’s who can’t wait to get a charter to feel some sort of self value and try and make an additional dime… at least try and learn a thing or two from this curriculum while your at it because obviously the whole bunch of you don’t have the balls or the level of critical thinking required to confront the fact that the CFAI may not have the best practice around when it comes to its exam policies and procedures. and guess what… i am the only one on this forum who ever came up with a solution to their flawed process which can be summed up in one word called TRANSPARENCY. and because none of you support having transparency in exam results and processes then to me that is the end of any attempt to be communicating with you because simply you don’t have the brains for this dialogue. and when you don’t have the brains to have a dialogue with me …then only thing i can then think of for the bunch of you to do, is to join Jarvey and Kalo1 and get in line, shut up and just suck my dick! until i write something new to entertain you, for which you will sit again like you are now and read every word and write a response thinking i might actually read it :slight_smile:

Texas Instruments: TL;DR. Everyone else: Oh man, there’s a button next to someone’s name that you can hit that says “Hide posts from this user”. How helpful is that?

QuantJock_MBA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > TI here is your (not you’re) problem; you’re (not > your) using the TI. Didn’t you get the memo about > the 12c? > > See Photo - > http://www.leveragedsellout.com/2008/07/chartered- > financial-banalyst/ OMG - that was freaking hilarious.

TexasInstruments Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > you people are sooo (someone please let me know > that so has one “o” in it god forbid the grammar > police might show up) Whaddaya mean, ‘You People?’

^ He means “you’s guys”

QuantJock_MBA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > TexasInstruments Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > you people are sooo (someone please let me > know > > that so has one “o” in it god forbid the > grammar > > police might show up) > > Whaddaya mean, ‘You People?’ “What do YOU mean ‘you people’”?

its vietcong, there’s no S, its already plural. You wouldn’t say chineses.

TexasInstruments: I thought this was over already and you were going to heed the advice of your(not you’re) peers by keeping quiet. But I guess you’re(not your) so naive that you think you can somehow salvage this battle after already losing so many exchanges. Well let’s get right to it then… I know English isn’t your(not you’re) native language. So I’ll make it easier for you by giving you a formula… TexasInstruments = IRRELEVANT From the start of this thread, you had to trick everyone into reading it by titling it something other than it was. Then you had the nerve to use your 15 seconds of fame to torture us once again with “Chung Mi Hao’s Deep Thoughts on CFAI” and lash out on others because you’re nervous about exam results. Give us a break man. You’re so insecure and pathetic. Everything you do is a desperate plea for attention and a justification for your existence by putting down others. Only little kids play games like, “if i started a thread with two words saying F and U none of you would have responded…” BOOHOO~~ But guess what?!? TexasInstruments = IRRELEVANT Yup. Formula 1 still holds. And I think you’re lying when you say, “I don’t actually read past the first couple of lines.” If for some reason it really is true, you’re just putting on blinders because you’re protecting your ego. In fact, I know so when you say things like, “whether you actually think that the bunch of you can come close to scratching my ego.” You’re such a joke, dude! Throughout your last post, all you do is pretend that you’re all that. Who are you to question the intelligence of your peers “as if” you’re superior to us? Your statements don’t even make sense. You contradict yourself by saying we’re supposedly dumb for failing L2 when your retaker status was the basis of your superiority. You constantly flip-flop your words trying to get through each post and it’s painful to read. And do you really get action like that? You lie. The only remote action you’ll be getting are with deaf chix who thought they heard you were in the CPA program so that they could save some money filing tax returns or need help balancing their checkbook. Your “critical thinking” is a sham as you “don’t actually read past the first couple of lines.” What’s so critical about ignoring all the context??? So what other big finance terms aside from TRANSPARENCY are you going to use next to sound smart? Will it be “LIQUIDITY” or “FLIGHT TO QUALITY?” You’re like one of those posers that watch CNBC all day. They pretend to be smart by repeating what they heard, but end up screwing it all up. So put a lid on it as it has become “TRANSPARENT” that you are an ass-clown… On a final note…Don’t get it twisted like you’re in control. You’re just a tool for us because everyone knows they just pound the crap out of their TIs when it’s exam time and go back to excel when it’s over. For you, you’ll never forget the difference between “your” and “you’re.” If you’re lucky enough to get a gf, you’ll always remember to write love letters properly, “what do you mean you’re(correct!) leaving me?!?” You’ll think of all the AF posters that don’t like you. WE OWN YOU, TOOLBAG…

TI, you a loser fool

JaRvEy Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > TexasInstruments: I thought this was over already > and you were going to heed the advice of your(not > you’re) peers by keeping quiet. But I guess > you’re(not your) so naive that you think you can > somehow salvage this battle after already losing > so many exchanges. Well let’s get right to it > then… > > I know English isn’t your(not you’re) native > language. So I’ll make it easier for you by > giving you a formula… > > TexasInstruments = IRRELEVANT > > From the start of this thread, you had to trick > everyone into reading it by titling it something > other than it was. Then you had the nerve to use > your 15 seconds of fame to torture us once again > with “Chung Mi Hao’s Deep Thoughts on CFAI” and > lash out on others because you’re nervous about > exam results. Give us a break man. You’re so > insecure and pathetic. Everything you do is a > desperate plea for attention and a justification > for your existence by putting down others. Only > little kids play games like, “if i started a > thread with two words saying F and U none of you > would have responded…” BOOHOO~~ But guess > what?!? > > TexasInstruments = IRRELEVANT > > Yup. Formula 1 still holds. And I think you’re > lying when you say, “I don’t actually read past > the first couple of lines.” If for some reason it > really is true, you’re just putting on blinders > because you’re protecting your ego. In fact, I > know so when you say things like, “whether you > actually think that the bunch of you can come > close to scratching my ego.” You’re such a joke, > dude! > > Throughout your last post, all you do is pretend > that you’re all that. Who are you to question the > intelligence of your peers “as if” you’re superior > to us? Your statements don’t even make sense. > You contradict yourself by saying we’re supposedly > dumb for failing L2 when your retaker status was > the basis of your superiority. You constantly > flip-flop your words trying to get through each > post and it’s painful to read. > > And do you really get action like that? You lie. > The only remote action you’ll be getting are with > deaf chix who thought they heard you were in the > CPA program so that they could save some money > filing tax returns or need help balancing their > checkbook. > > Your “critical thinking” is a sham as you “don’t > actually read past the first couple of lines.” > What’s so critical about ignoring all the > context??? So what other big finance terms aside > from TRANSPARENCY are you going to use next to > sound smart? Will it be “LIQUIDITY” or “FLIGHT TO > QUALITY?” You’re like one of those posers that > watch CNBC all day. They pretend to be smart by > repeating what they heard, but end up screwing it > all up. So put a lid on it as it has become > “TRANSPARENT” that you are an ass-clown… > > On a final note…Don’t get it twisted like you’re > in control. You’re just a tool for us because > everyone knows they just pound the crap out of > their TIs when it’s exam time and go back to excel > when it’s over. For you, you’ll never forget the > difference between “your” and “you’re.” If you’re > lucky enough to get a gf, you’ll always remember > to write love letters properly, “what do you mean > you’re(correct!) leaving me?!?” You’ll think of > all the AF posters that don’t like you. WE OWN > YOU, TOOLBAG… + 1 and + the number of users on AF

*crickets chirping* Finally, he’s gone. Thanks to Chad and all the other posters that participated in this thread. Life and AF moves on…

hahaha - TI - good luck in LIFE - you will need it.

We are not actually wanting YOU ‘Texas’ to agree with ANYTHING - its you speaking ABSOLUTE B()LL()CKS and your attitude which is at stake here…you have no idea what you are saying nor what you have previously been spouting on about…

There was an error in the exam - one of the tables didn’t add up, it totalled to 76 instead of 776, or something like that. Just a typo but it confused me for a second, clearly it can happen…

Bump, where’s TI?