CAIA Exam

I am in too for next Sept.

FrankArabia Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > i had spoken to some Schullich and Richard Ivey > undergraduates, they essentially told me the same > thing about how the grad. level is essentially the > same as the undergrad. > > i find it hard to believe since the MBA is > recruiting the “top” people, ex ibankers, traders, > associate PMs. > > but then again, you have a better chance at > becoming an associate at an ibank after. Frank, there are many such things in life. The value of an MBA is not in the curriculum. It’s your peers, marketing, etc.

straci, i agree with you. i just think paying 60k to meet a bunch of very important people is still a rip off. i might as well just go to a few lectures and meet people there. it certainly makes sense from an economic standpoint.

A college semester is 3.5 months. A top MBA is merely 14 months of rigorous study…a good third of it or more being easy classes not dealing directly with your career path… It’s 60k for recruiting services, 100% summer internship rate, and a pretty strong guarantee for a career change or a switch into an “elite” industry.

Having mentioned about MBA, does anyone know if there is any company that has a good MBA funding program?