CAIA Level 2 September 2017

Hello guys.

I just passed CAIA level I and registered for the level 2 in March 2018.

Having the CFA level 3 fresh as I passed it in June made the prep manageable due to the overlap in curriculum.

Could you please comment on the differences between caia level 1 and 2 in terms of difficulty and prep needed?

Looks much extense in terms of material than level I…

Thank you very much!

Ps:good luck with your results

Curious if anyone has reached out to CAIA to see if there is a date set for when the Level II scored will be released? I would think next Monday but wanted to see if others had heard anything.

Looking at past threads, I believe results will likely be realesed two weeks from now.

My guess is 30th or 31st October

Given that survey they sent around is open until November 3rd, I would say any day after that is more reasonable.

Either way, getting close now I believe, and the closer it becomes the less confident I feel

I was actually expecting it to come tomorrow. I don’t think the survey has anything to do with the test results. They’re just looking for feedback. I’m going to call today and find out if they’re targeting this week or next. I really didn’t think much about it but the last week it has really crept to the front of my mind. Tomorrow will be 34 days out. Good luck everyone!

Some facts for y’all

Monday 1 May 2017

Monday 24 October 2016

Monday 26 April 2016 (37 clear days after final exam)

Tuesday 27 October 2015 (38 clear days after final exam day)

Monday 20 April 2015 (37 clear days after final exam day)

Wednesday 29 October 2014 (39 clear days after final exam day)

Monday 21 April 2014 (37 clear days after final exam day)

Monday 28 October 2013 (37 clear days after final exam day)

Monday 29 October 2012 (37 clear days after final exam day)

Sunday 22 April 2012 (36 clear days after final exam day)

Sunday 23 October 2011 (36 clear days after final exam day)

Sunday 17 April 2011 (36 clear days after final exam day)

Sunday 18 April 2010 (36 clear days after final exam day)

I cant wait anymore… so nervous… !! I think is gonna be on october 31st too!

Just counted the days…

The last exam date was September 29, so… maybe the exam results will be realeased until Nov 06 FYI

The last exam date in the Northeast U.S. was Sept. 23. Are you outside the States?

yep! Im based in México, and actually I presented the exam on September 28th!

I took the exam on September 25 which was a Monday and I’m in Florida. I was later in taking the exam and was under the impression that the last day was September 29th (like cokemicho said). Is there a chance we don’t get anything at all next week?

I’ll check next week (obviously!!!) but i think we’ll recieve results until the next week ( nov 6).

So bad CAIA doesnt confirm exam results date

do you know what was the last date of level 1 exam?

Their results went out on Oct 2

3 weeks later is this week!!

L2 results are released within 6 weeks of last exam date

Should be Monday 30th

If it is 36 days then surely it would be the following Monday i.e. November 6th?

I sat mine on Sept 29th, and I thought that was the last day possible to sit it.

apologies. you are correct. thought last exam date was 22 sept

No problem. I saw mentioned above that the last exam date was a week earlier than what it was and though for a second that there may very well be different dates depending on where in the world you were but I dont think that is the case.

Didnt want it to ruin my weekend :slight_smile:

so lets wait until nov 6?

:confused: hate this feeling