CAIA Lvl I - March 2016

the surviorship bias is strong here

Failed womp womp , comparable on 1 and less than or whatever that was next to comparble. FML

Sly, honestly sorry to hear that. Next time will be better, I know that.

I raise my glass (2012 Anselmann Dornfelder Classic) to you!

BTW: The passrate dropped a good deal from 66% to 59%.

Mattmuell

Thanks Matt! Seriously a bummer. Can’t seem to focus on anything right now. All I keep thinking of is 5 months to re-take the test and man 5 months seems like a long time to wait for something you know you had so close. ugh.

Sly, sorry to hear you did not pass. I am likely going to take the test in September and expect it to be very challenging for me too. My plan is to read the book, take good notes, supplement my learning with the Uppermark program with test bank and based upon what I read here, fully utilize all the CAIA material. Dont think I will go with Kaplan on this. Do you have any other suggestions. I have not purchased a program yet, just working my way thru the book.

Curious to hear from people with a non-finance background who have succesfully passed Level 1 CAIA.

Thanks, Milton

Awesome dude on stronger for everything! congrats again!

For those of you that did nto pass and had to re-take the exam, what did you do to prepare once again? Would be great hear any feedback/advice , thanks!