CAIA Sep Exam??? Do I have a shot???

Anyways, hawkhill7 how did you do on your test?

edit - never mind, twits will be twits, as they say. good luck on the ‘test’

rohufish, ever heard of the software twitter? lol

riskyrider Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Anyways, hawkhill7 how did you do on your test? Hey risky, I thought it was pretty straightforward but, as expected, there were definitely a few things I didn’t get a chance to cover. All in all, I’d say I have a decent shot of passing—but not worried anyway now that I realize that its a useless paper diploma;) Best of luck.

Is CAIA valued at all? I have never seen this mentioned. Please illuminate me!

It’s basically an annuity like everything else (CFA, JD, CPA). You pay $300 to CAIA for the rest of your life to have some letters. One of those letters like the lottery may get you a job

PtrainerNY Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > It’s basically an annuity like everything else > (CFA, JD, CPA). You pay $300 to CAIA for the rest > of your life to have some letters. > > One of those letters like the lottery may get you > a job + !. good description…it is mentioned on investopedia, so I figure it is “serious” : ) - scores out on 10/7 !!!

failed LII

olzhik Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > failed LII what, scores are not out until october???