call me butter

brianr Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > > I think I missed this one, I’ll have to look for > it online. Ohhh, please do! I remember the first time I saw it. I was in bed and literally laughed out loud at the inappropriateness of it … Let me know when you watch it! http://www.southparkstudios.com/guide/1101/

People who annoy you N _ G G E R S

Naggers?

daviskr Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Ohhh, please do! I remember the first time I saw > it. I was in bed and literally laughed out loud > at the inappropriateness of it … Let me know > when you watch it! > > http://www.southparkstudios.com/guide/1101/ Nice! I had no idea complete episodes were online, I’ll have to watch this tonight.

cfagoal2 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > People who annoy you > > N _ G G E R S +2 Yup!! I about died laughing … especially when the camera man leans out with that look on his face …

daviskr Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > cfagoal2 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > People who annoy you > > > > N _ G G E R S > > +2 > > Yup!! I about died laughing … especially when > the camera man leans out with that look on his > face … +1 Every time I think of that scene I start chuckling to myself. I think I laughed for 3 or 4 days straight after seeing that episode. Everyone at work probably thought that I had lost it.

“B!tch, you wanna make sum mothaf***in money? You can get a new lunch box, a new jacket, and new shoes. Do you know what I am saying?”

To keep this thread kosher AF style, the finance related one where Stan deposits $100 into the bank is pretty awesome. Stan Marsh: I got a hundred-dollar check from my grandma and my dad said I need to put it in the bank so it can grow over the years. Bank Clerk: Well that’s fantastic. A really smart decision, young man. We can put that check in a money market mutual fund, then we’ll re-invest the earnings into foreign currency accounts with compounding interest aaaand it’s gone.