Can the SPY keep climbing. Are market fundamentals there?

CEK10K-DAY,

I’m too old to behave immaturely. It doesn’t suit me.

Anyways, I’m headed for the gym. I hope you have a good day.

1 Like

Yeah please run along because someone on an anonymous Internet forum was real enough to say “hey, I don’t think you’re right on any of this”. That’s what a mature person would do.

If the below is how you really think, then I’m the least of your worries on this forum.

BUY THE ■■■■■■■ DIP

lazy analysis. P is high because earnings growth is high. Buying the nify fifties at their PEAK still crushed it. Take your panties off and step up to the plate. This is where legends are born. Didn’t realize this was the lazy analysis forum. CAPES ELEVATED SHORT says the bears under performing for the past DECADES

TO THE :crescent_moon:

3 Likes

Hilarious I just started reading this thread, looks like you guys predicted 12 out of the last 3 downturns here.

Quick market update: Jan 24, 2022

What is happening? The SPY tumbled 1000 bps and then bounced back 500 bps. Retail got screwed!!!

Is the market rigged? Will we see more decline? Or will the market break ATHs again. This is so naughty! :hugs::kissing_closed_eyes:

1 Like

False. Circuit breaker gets triggered at -7%, which didn’t happen today.

You need kicked off that imaginary high horse so let me consult the crystal ball.

Money is still cheap with real rates being negative which will continue to support market valuations, the yield curve continues to steepen so let economic expansion continue and corporate credit spreads are still tight which also supports GDP expansion.
Historically GDP explains around 70% of S&P500 moves, when it doesn’t, around 25% of the time GDP goes up while the S&P500 goes down which we could labelled a market correction or profit taking. So I’m going to go ahead and call this a simple correction.

If we enter a bear market at 3850 then I’ll stand corrected and let Robin drive the Batmobile.

2 Likes

TO THE :crescent_moon: !!!

If you carve out all the crypto exposure inside her model, I like it. However I’m sure you’d do pretty good too with QLD honestly.

Wait, is that the new SSO? Someone call hedgefundie.

Who cares about them fundamentals? All we need is some more of Bernanke-Yellen-Powell special sauce!

1 Like

I meant I like it over a full market cycle that’s embedded into an otherwise optimized asset allocation^

My Powell gif was not really a reply to the BTC discussion.

Anyways, who watched the Q&A? Funny how no one seems to have access to Kaplan`s insider trading details.

1 Like

Cathie woods is a meme lord. Not on par with Elon Musk, but getting there. Maybe she can pivot into a position as a mod of wallstreetbets.

1 Like

1 Like

Her hair is like the Mark Zuckerberg t-shirt of haircuts. Don’t have time to worry about the hair, just let my 5 year old kid cut it and get on with my day.

1 Like

Dibs on Tasha.

so damn beautiful

I wood!

1 Like

These pictures were exposed as fake on Reddit. If I had to guess, I would venture that it’s a photoshopped Malin Akerman.

1 Like

The worst part is that other fund managers who were down 18% in 2021 are commenting on her performance on LinkedIn as a distraction from their own.

1 Like