Candidate Survey

23 Tampa, Fl Research First Timer Single

26 California Wealth Management First Time Girlfriend who is very supportive

I’ll break the trend… 29 Chicago Investment Consulting Second Time Married, husband thinks I’m nuts but he’s very supportive!

24 montreal accounting first time a very supportive girlfriend

28 Atlanta buyside inv. banking first time for level 2 Engaged and getting married in July and very supportive (wedding planning + studying = NOT GOOD)

crinklebriggs Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > buyside inv. banking > umm… are you serious?

Age: 31 Where you Live: Tampa, FL Type of Firm you Work for: N/A; Grad Student LII first timer: Yes Married/Single: Married; 2 1/2 yo son; baby due end of June; wife is a CPA tax accountant; supportive as she can be but right now she has a couple other things on her mind…

Age: 25 Where you Live: S. Florida Type of Firm you Work for: Small RIA ($150mm AUM) Are you a LII first timer? Yeesh Married/Single? Married, very supportive

Age: 26 Where you live: Vancouver Type of firm you work for: Investment firm Are you a L2 first timer: Yes Married/Single: Very single :frowning:

Age: 28 Where you live: Singapore Type of firm you work for: IT Consulting Are you a L2 first time: Yes Marrie / Single: Married and my wife is giving L1 in June :slight_smile:

age: 24 Live: Melbourne, AUS client m’ment L2 First time live with GF

kabhii Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Type of firm you work for: IT Consulting You too :slight_smile:

Mandelbrot Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > 29 > North Wales, UK > Fund of Funds > First Time > Married- wife wonderful. Girlfriend not so > cool… Laughed for a good little while. Thanks!

28 Netherlands (south) Investment due diligence First time Dating since a month or 4… which is very time-consuming

27 NYC sales trader first time getting married in sep. (she hates cfa and everything it has done to me) lol

Age:31 Where: Denmark Type of Firm: Bank Are you a L2 first time: Yes married, 1½ kids, she HATES cfa!

30 Atlanta Brokerage 2nd timer Married and a son

Age: 37 Boston Private equity Taken level II every year since I was 23…hopefully 14 times is a charm Married, 1.5 kids Joking of course, first timer

Age: 22 Where you live: Gurgaon, India Type of firm you work for: Research firm Are you a L2 first timer: Yes Married/Single: Single

25 Toronto, Canada Engineering First Timer bunch of booty calls is the closest thing i have to a signifigant other