Can't even get 1 interview. Need help

Pick up the phone and start calling funds and brokers. Hustle it’s all about the hustle.

It has 99% to do with the content on your resume and cover letter. You should just post your resume on here to let other people tear it apart. Maybe you could also be applying through other channels. I’ve always found the school career center to be really lacking (even at my ivy league). It is usually people telling you how to structure it based on how someone else tells them they should advise you to structure it…

Also, if your GPA isn’t high enough you won’t be considered. Also another point, if you ever have to mention that your school is rank X in something it reads to me like you are insecure about the quality of it and feel the need to prop it up in some way. No one that actually goes to a good school ever adds ranking adjectives.

Anyways, but applying to said tired investment banks isn’t going to help if you don’t spell check and grammar check…

Have yet to see someone post their resume on AF for review… Not a bad idea if you can handle the scrutiny. You’ll probably get some solid advice, so I say do it!