CFA being hard

+1

Why are you guys baiting qwb?

Sounds like John Adams should’ve learnt to spellk.

Arrrr, the CFA is a harsh mistress, arrrrr. She’s a hard bitch to pull down, and will abuse many a man. Only 1/6 will go all the way with her, and she’ll take an average of 4 years and 1 failed attempt to go all the way with. Arrrr.

Sad. Thanks you for your help brother

FTFY

It’s OK man I’m here for you. tanks not necessary.

qua plz advice on studies level 1. tanks sirs

#TankYouVeryLittle

DId they change the way the CFA is graded? Because I have no idea what he is talking about here.

I think he is talking about hours? Which is nothing compared to bleron’s cramfest lol

wow, Bleron! def HoF. This was priceless

Yes

CFA is ez… In the other hand, Sommelier examination, that shiit IS hard.

I studied less than 180 hours for level 1 and passed, it was my first exposition to finance and accounting, 300 is toooo much my white brother

At a job interview with a local investment bank I bragged out (in an ethical manner) about my CFA L3 candidacy and my solid intention of becoming a FRM. Instead, he told me he studied 3 days for CFA L1 and passed, and a month for L2 and passed. He wasn’t CFA charterholder btw.

I think he is better than you, so don’t bother too much, my non-white brother :wink:

Bleron was the Sandy Koufax of AF. All he needed was a few hundred posts to make the AF. A true legend.

I had to look up this bleron. I’ve been here a while, but I guess I had never come across this. There must be some kind of issue with the older history of the site. He’s referenced back to 2007-8, but I could only find posts of his in 2009 and people are already referring to him as a legend.

https://www.analystforum.com/forums/cfa-forums/cfa-level-ii-forum/91045234

So he’s famous from the CFA boards? That’s disappointing, for some reason.

Yeah I find this type of bragging about studying X amount of hours similar to high school. There was always that one student getting As on the tests that bragged about barely cracking the books. But, much like a duck cruising through water, below the surface their feet are paddling like hell.

All in all bragging about how little one studied for any exam is quite elementary. Life is all about results, not effort.