CFA Candidates in India

Am I the only one who feels that now even on AF, every thread is turning into an argument?

C’mon people, relax.

yeah leave this forum and study…it is a better use of time

This is where CFA candiates from India w/ no work experience go…

https://www.elance.com/r/contractors/q-cfa/

@sytematic… lokk carefully dude… there are a lot more AMERICANS than indians… hahaha… i know that u also wok here beacause sandy is sitting on top of u… haha @mygos. then u might as well make coffe for me and other members here …

freekyguy007, why not CAIA and CIPM as well, while you are at it? Why this discrimination, bro?

lokk carefully dude… the indians are working for $10/hour and can’t get any work…

Yes, I work there when I’m not slang’n slurpees or tech support, you got me.

@cfasniper… dude go teach someonle else wut to do… maybe teach ur neighbours… maybe shoot em and urself with a barret… @systematic… this dosent mean that all indians work for less… dont stereotype… who knows maybe even ur wroking for 2 cents an hour… and even u got me… haha …

Hi,

I am from Delhi and I am also a Chartered Accountant and giving CFA level 1 this Dec.

From where you people are?

whats with all the bashing around here folks.In india study has always been and still is the only way for a vast majority towards a better life. competition is intense and We do have BE +MBA and CA, MBA and the CA, CFA,MBA combos being preferred from time to time. CFA FRM is the new combo. Both were relatively unknown till recently.

there is no social security in india. So people who can will try and get more letters against their name. whether this approach is correct can be debated. to each his own.

Sorry, mate. I don’t understand your English