CFA exam results countdown

A dozen of days!

Ughhh enough of this waiting already…

I’d like to pay $100 to know whether I passed or not…CFAI should consider to have this service:D

^agreed. I’m in the later process of interviews right now and passing L2 would really help.

CFABLACKBELT Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > ^agreed. I’m in the later process of interviews > right now and passing L2 would really help. But if you didn’t pass, then it would appear as if you just signed up for Level 2. Don’t get me wrong, i’m in the same boat as you… but I actually wish I had more interviews set up before the results came out.

Holy S**t! this is coming way too soon! :S i wanted my result early… but i wanted to know from the beginning that it was gonna come early… so i would be mentally prepared… i dont know if im ready to be extremely disappointed in 10 days :frowning: 10 DAYS!

9 I had a dream last night where I failed it. My best friend got her charter yesterday. I was happy for her but also green with envy that she’s done with it.

8 days to go…

8… just find funny things to do…I’m playing all day long just to make my sleep to take most of the time…

Imagine you are in a roller coaster that is 50 yards away from the drop and is slowly inching forward… You have gone 40 yards and you are mentally prepared for a drop 10 yards away when suddenly the roller coaster drops at that point That is how I felt when I heard about the new result date…

7 …

Argghhh, 7 days to go. Stressed!

freaking out!! want to get over it. For L1, I totally had it off my mind except last 2-3 days. But for L2 it is becoming a nightmare! Partly it is due to the new results date. I had planned up to read so many books, and the new results day screwed all my reading plans.

6 …

6! Sh*t! Sh*t! Sh*t!

135 hours…

scary??? haha