CFA III Online Questions

Hey everybody -

Just wondering how everyone is scoring on the TT’s - I’m in the low 70’s and not sure how to gauge if I’m doing well or not! I’d be interested to hear how everyone is looking and gauging their success, whether using the online questions or not.

Thanks!

I am going through the Qbank for the second time right now as a supplement to reviewing my notes and taking mocks/practicing constructive response.

My avg score in the Qbank right now on this second go-around is 76%, and I’m about 30% through it. The questions I’ve taken are also spread evenly across topics.

Even with the avg of 76%, it has me in the 47th percentile which makes me scratch my head a tad since that would basically right inside the average passing percentage and I feel like the score is not bad.

Not trying to read too much into it though. The scores I am getting on PM mocks are a little lower in the mid-high 60s. Just continuing to practice item sets and essays and trying to find as many ‘ah-ha’ moments as I can between now and exam.

You’re likely fine. Sounds like the same plan I have. Stick with it and we will both likely pass. Don’t worry about your percentile. Just focus on your wrong ones and ahas. I always have this same problem with low practice test percentiles. But on game day all those higher scores magically disappear and my results are suddenly good. Just trust your process you got this!