CFA L3 candidates, describe your feelings here

Thank you for the kind words and wishes! :slight_smile: I hope so, as I could really use some happy news during this period of my life… I wish you all the best… I hope we celebrate :pray:

1 Like

And did you end up attempting the exam? If yes, how was it?

2 Likes

Of course yes, and I found it easy :grimacing: (both AM and PM) - Perhaps because I couldn’t look at any of the past papers nor question bank. Couldn’t fill two of the very familiar equations though…Hoping something above the MPS!

1 Like

Good luck, I hope you make it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks! [Prepared for the worst though], will update on the 17th!

1 Like

I’m pretty much sure every candidate has done their best.
It was a hard exam indeed, and in difficult environment. For myself, I was stressed out on the last month hoping that my test center won’t cancel any time, had this burden on my head until the exam day… not to mention wearing a mask hehe for couple of hours
Either pass or fail, that’s the nature of this exam that we all registered for… wishing you all the best for tomorrow!

5 Likes

I’ll second that - I was even concerned that I might get a cold (non-COVID) for fear it might be some sort of ethics violation to sit for the exam with symptoms. Anyway, best of luck tomorrow, December test takers!

2 Likes

Good luck guys!! Late afternoon here in South East Asia. Just a few hours to get the results… Tonight will be difficult to sleep :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Couple more hours to go. Nervous right now

2 Likes

Just got the email- I passed, no granular results. I wish you all the best luck!

3 Likes

Congrats! Not even a morning/afternoon breakdown?

3 Likes

I passed too! This is AWESOME… HOH-YU-KUN!

4 Likes

Failed big time… actually cannot believe how bad my AM result was. My only hope was the AM and it ended up being a catastrophy. I just dont understand, is it my handwriting, too much scratching or just lack of knowledge and completely wrong answers…

2 Likes

Didn’t make it, live to fight another day💪🏼

3 Likes

I passed. No granular results too, and I received the email about an hour before 9:00 ET. Thats weird.

3 Likes

Nope, no breakdown. I’m curious how I did in each section but I suppose I can live with not knowing.

3 Likes

I passed as well! Leaving the exam I described both the AM and PM sections as “okay.” But just as a reference I only used CFAI materials for all 3 levels of the program. So I am happy to say that you can definitely pass all three without using outside help. Also I passed all three on consecutive tries! (sorry I’m just really happy).

4 Likes

I too passed WOOHOO!!! So damn happy as the horrible AM session kept haunting my dreams!!!
Well done everyone who passed. To those who didn’t, you just need to try another time, it is what we registered for, you are very close, and you will make it next time!! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

How do you know your performance?!!! For some reason they did not provide the specifics this time, i am surprised.

I am actually really happy for you because I could tell you were so worried haha. You ahould celebrate!

2 Likes