CFA Level 1 Passing Rates

I doubt they would move to an 80% pass rate, if I had been aware such a change in expectation I would not have signed up… They may add prestige by making things more difficult, but consider the revenue they would lose, it would be considerable and perhaps even slightly devalue existing charters? I think it will be interesting to see how things go now there is a choice of 3 answers, I have noticed the odds work my way a few times on Q bank for questions I have had an educated guess at.

true there are going to be more taking the test this time due to people who got laid off and are studying instead. that also means a higher number of first time test takers. it is quite easy to underestimate the difficulty of this test if you haven’t taken it before.

cfacowtown Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Low pass rates are one of the characteristics that > make the program attractive. yeah , that is actually why I signed up in the first place for this program

only way is to ensure you are in the best position to pass. try your absolute best to be among the 35% or less that pass. 100,000 people have the charter… it’s possible!

Oh is that how that works? “Hey CFA, uh you know I should be in that 35% range ok…great thanks buddy…we still on for poker later?”

cfacowtown Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Oh is that how that works? “Hey CFA, uh you know > I should be in that 35% range ok…great thanks > buddy…we still on for poker later?” +1 LMAO