CFA Level III Results have been released on CFAI website????

NO Congratulations Message

YES to regular member in good standing

YES to the other

It just brings me to the standard benefits page.

https://www.cfainstitute.org/programs/cfa/benefits

for me (lets do it this way)

See congrats message: NO

Currently a regular member in good standing: NO, never applied for anything CFA related other than registering for exams

Have access to candidate resources: Yes

Confident on the result/Mocks: NO, was mocking mid 50s AM and low 70s PM

No,No,Yes.

Well, this will be another great 24 hours of anxiety and speculation! I’m going to need to see more than just 3 candidates with this sign.

See congrats message: Yes

Currently a regular member in good standing: Yes

Have access to candidate resources: No

Currently a regular member in good standing: NO

mine says i’ve passed but I haven’t done any kind of membership applications or anything yet. wow I hope this doesn’t flip a 180 on me tomorrow… I don’t even think i can be happy.

I’m sorry if this ruined anyone’s day. I don’t think it’s an indicator of pass/fail. I saw the congratulations on my page and was freaking out, hence the post to confirm… didn’t mean to ruin anyone’s mood. Like mbasgal85 said, there were similar incidents in the previous years and it doesn’t mean not getting the page = failing.

I regret logging into my profile because I don’t know whether what I saw is true (could it be posted for the wrong account??). The next 21 hours until 9AM EST is gonna be brutal. If you haven’t logged into your profile, I recommend not to.

Will add i was pretty confident in my results :frowning:

Currently a regular member in good standing: Yes

I agree not seeing the message isn’t a death sentance but i think you can feel pretty good. There’s obviously a ton they need to do on the back end of their website to prepare for the influx of Level III candidates either passing or failing and needing to be able to re-register. Totally plausible that they accidentally published some part of that preparation. Far less plausible that they did that for people that didn’t actually pass.

Think about what you’ve done.

See congrats message: YES

Have access to candidate resources: NO

its not like this thread wouldn’t have been created at some point today anyways. And those of us that fail will have a pretty awful day tomorrow regardless.

If we get 100 ppl to give what they see and about 50% of us have the congratulations message then we can be confident it is true.

Where’s the spreadsheet analysis. I guess it’s time to really kick this tell into high gear. Last year was pretty crazy but this year’s tell is much more interesting!

See congrats message: No

Currently a regular member in good standing: No

Someone with the congrats message should e-mail them. It would be the worst type II error ever if they are telling people they passed if it weren’t true.