CFA Mock vs. Schweser Mock and Practice Tests

Schweser live mock and schweser exam books are two different animals

@tmortonsmith: I read through the schweser material about three times. The third time, I created a test from the Qbank covering each book’s material after i finished each book. I think I did this Qbank process twice. I then started doing schweser practice tests. The first couple, I worked through using notes and book to learn the material further and review. Then I started doing them on my own without notes or book all the way through. The first real test I took was Schweser Vol 1. Exam 2 pm. I’ve done tests through Exams Vol. 2 - Exam 2 AM. At this point, i’m going to do a Schweser Ethics review (although this is definitely plagued by law of diminishing returns), and keep rolling through my remaining Schweser practice tests. I might do the CFAI sample 2, because the first one was awful (61). I think I was just tired, and couldn’t roll with taking a test online…which was annoying. Hated learning that i missed a problem after each one…really messed with my head…

I guess we need the input of level III candidates over here …which is difficult

CFA Exam is about the same as the mock or a tad more difficult. I was scoring low 80’s on the mock and ended up with all but one section >70%.

Took the CFAI mock morning section… scored 83%. I found it difficult and despite doing well on ethics, i wouldn’t have been able to guarantee my answers on most of them. The questions were vague and the EOC are so much clear and crisp than the mocks… Anyone experienced comment on whether the question structures are the same on the real exam? (should i be prepared to find a question where i have to interpret what is going on)

Hi, can someone tell me that the number, 60s or 80s, your guys talking about is 60 or 80 points of out 120 points or just the percentage… Thanks.

they r talking about % bro…