CFA Practice vs Schweser Mocks

Point is that these mocks are poor “mimics” of the real thing. You should know.

From experience and sitting for L2 last year, The “team” writing the mocks are kind of A holes :wink:

In a bad way, yeah

aha! That’s all I wanted you to say.

G’night chums

Damnit! you got me. haha night fool

Might be a dumb question, but if I got around 75% on both cfai mock A and mock B but started both at 12/12:30 pm my time (took each half in 3 hours or less each with break in between, so test conditions were “real” aside from time of day) do you think this still applies? I know that no one really knows, but I am hoping the cfai mock exams are somewhat indicative of preparation (obviously lots of other factors at play though). It’s making me worried that you wrote the 10 am or earlier comment

I stay up late studying so I usually get a late start. I am hoping starting at 9 am on real exam day will not impact that. I used to be a morning person but lately have been a night owl studying.

also I am a first time level 2 test taker

get off that sleep schedule ASAP! Not kidding. If you can’t sleep, take a Benadryl around 11 pm.

You still have plenty of time to do this. However, you need to be getting up at no later than 8 am. Ideally, those CFAI mocks should have been taken earlier in the morning but that’s OK.

the main thing of importance is you are feeling fine waking up the next few days at 8 am at the latest.

Thanks for the reply. I need this To scare me into itS I have been meaning to work on my terrible sleep schedule for weeks now, but it clearly hasn’t worked out. This was never an issue last year at Level 1, I was up by 6 or 7 am to study. This year the anxiety and late nights studying are destroying me. =\

will Benadryl knock you out? You may have a hard time staying awake the first day so set an alarm for like 7 am and drink a big glass of water then get caffeine immediately so you can stay awake

Im about to find out! Haha. It used to, but then again I have never felt so stressed and exhausted as I do now so I’m hoping it still does the trick!!!

Seriously thanks for the advice. I’ve put in the time for 6 months and it would suck to blow it just because my sleep is screwed up …might still blow it but …yeah …these are the thoughts keeping me awake! I hate this test!