CFA study package?

Pankaj,

Interest and inclination to learn finance is all what you need to do CFA. You can start studying on your own and if you keep following analyst forum then I am sure eventually you would find an online study group.

when you register for CFA exam, the instutute provides books/study curriculum along with the registration. But that study curriculum is very broad to cover, and might be difficult for a person like you with non finance background.

I would suggest purchase a good supplimentary study package : http://www.schweser.com/cfa/cfa1.php

Schweser notes, by far have been most recommended by everyone on this forum. I am using them too .

All the Best!!

thnks so much for the info…but there are so many study packs, which should i get…??and they are almost equal to CFA fees…they are must???

Really? You found Pristine videos good? They take ages to download! If there are 15 mins break, you get 15 mins of blank screen in the video. IMHO, there are far better providers than pristine!

I am not sure if anybody noticed. I put the above reply to a guy who praised Pristine Videos. He had made several comments about 7 hours back praising Pristine. Just when he found that there was a user who used their materials, he vanished. Beware of them please!

And wait, I dont remember that guys Id as well. Just know he posed as Level 1 cleared and his country was singapore and was praising Pristine in all his posts!

BEWARE OF THESE GUYS AND DONT BELIEVE THEM!