CFA vs. Ninja Warrior

that guy hit him with a shot that made him roll over backward, but the rest of the fight he didnt impress me much, laid on the guy a lot and controlled it couldn’t finish for jack…how bad did Huerta look, ugh oh my lord.

come on guys… contrary popular opinion there are a few cute chicks left on the forum, but if every thread reverts to MMA, the future is bleak. I preferred the Chuck Norris jokes.

lesnar will cause problems for a lot of guys just because of his size. Also that was only his 3rd fight ever. Huert looked like crap, very disappointing. Fitch is a tough dude.

akanska Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > come on guys… contrary popular opinion there are > a few cute chicks left on the forum, but if every > thread reverts to MMA, the future is bleak. I > preferred the Chuck Norris jokes. boooo…

akanska Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > come on guys… contrary popular opinion there are > a few cute chicks left on the forum, but if every > thread reverts to MMA, the future is bleak. I > preferred the Chuck Norris jokes. Not enough for a “girls of analyst forum” calendar, though. MMA, what?

> come on guys… contrary popular opinion there are > a few cute chicks left on the forum, I have heard this talk before, and still no proof…until we get some proof I think the MMA talk should only increase, leglock, ankle lock, kimora, rear naked choke, take that girlie!

I did Tae Kwon Do in high school and competitive Judo (at a pretty low level) in college. My 7 year old daughter already knows how to throw and block punches (my wife always rolls her eyes when we practice). Next year she starts taking BJJ (mostly so she won’t have to worry about guys like the ones on this fourm). I figure if I get her to the point where she can cripple the first boyfriend, my job as a father is a long way towards being done. But I suspect the ability to talk MMA intelligently will attract (and confuse) a lot of guys.

Here is a bit of advice on daughters and their first boyfriends. Let them know before they take her out on a date that “whatever you do to her, I’m going to do to you.” Watch their horny little minds process that one.

Still waiting on a definitive answer on which designation gets a foot in the door. akanska: Since its creation, GIPS has been unsuccessful in verifying whether or not it is Chuck Norris compliant.

F that, GIPS complies with Chuck Norris.

Chuck Norris proctors the CFA exam proctors. One June, some kid continued to write after time had been called. Chuck Norris punished the whole test center by making them run in place while the kid was forced to eat everyone’s calculators. The exam proctors were never heard from again.

Chuck Norris eats Credit Crunch for breakfast.

kevin002 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Chuck Norris eats Credit Crunch for breakfast. OMG I just sprayed water through my nose. LOL

kevin002 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Chuck Norris eats Credit Crunch for breakfast. We have a winner! LMAO

Vladimir Putin is a puppet ruler controlled by Chuck Norris

kevin002 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Chuck Norris eats Credit Crunch for breakfast. =============================== http://www.bankersball.com/2007/09/03/chuck-norris-asset-management-is-hiring-and-paying-top-dollar/

akanska Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > come on guys… contrary popular opinion there are > a few cute chicks left on the forum, but if every > thread reverts to MMA, the future is bleak. I > preferred the Chuck Norris jokes. More interest in MMA than girls. JDV could crack a racist joke here about how that could be explained by the demographics of the people that make up most of this forum’s population if he wasn’t a man of integrity.

Chuck Norris doesn’t worry about counterparty risk…counterparties worry about Chuck risk.

Chuck Norris thinks Credit Crunch is a breakfast cereal. Chuck Norris’s subprime CDO is par bid. Only Chuck Norris can rollover commercial paper. Chuck Norris funds at Libor flat. Chuck Norris Asset Management is hiring and paying top dollar. Chuck Norris sold Countrywide cds at +1200 and bought it back at+350. Chuck Norris can borrow at the discount window. Chuck Norris can sell $300bln in high yield loans before lunch. Chuck Norris’s curves are never inverted. Chuck Norris doesn’t hedge. He waits. Chuck Norris doesn’t target inflation. He roundhouse-kicks it until it begs for mercy. The Chuck Norris dollar buys 3 Canadian dollars, and trades at parity with the euro. Chuck Norris doesn’t supply collateral, only collateral damage. The tears of Chuck Norris would supply enough liquidity to solve the credit crisis. Too bad he never cries. When the yield on a Chuck Norris bond goes up, the price also rises. Chuck Norris trades on fear and greed simultaneously. Alan Greenspan calls Chuck Norris “The Maestro.” Chuck Norris has already banked his dividend payment from Northern Rock Plc. Chuck Norris funds at Libor flat. Chuck Norris Asset Management made 50 percent on its subprime mortgage-backed bond fund last month. Chuck Norris doesn’t borrow at the Fed’s discount window. Chuck Norris LENDS at the Fed’s discount window. Chuck Norris’s curves never invert. Net income at Goldman Sachs Group Inc. rose 79 percent in the third quarter; profit at Chuck Norris Securities Inc. climbed 80 percent. There is no market regulator. Just a list of securities Chuck Norris allows to be traded. Chuck’s iPhone never needs recharging. Chuck Norris doesn’t buy gold to hedge against inflation. Gold buys Chuck Norris to hedge against inflation. Chuck Norris charges the Bank of England a penalty rate for borrowing. And guarantees its deposits. Chuck Norris is the pilot Ben Bernanke calls when he wants to shower the economy with dollar bills. Sometimes, Chuck refuses to fly. Chuck Norris gets ALL of his funding from the asset-backed commercial paper market. Chuck Norris doesn’t mark-to-market. The market marks to Chuck Norris. When the U.S. economy sneezes, the world catches a cold. When Chuck Norris sneezes, the U.S. economy catches pneumonia. When Chuck Norris makes you a price, it isn’t an offer; it’s an obligation to buy. Chuck Norris isn’t a market maker; he IS the market. Chuck Norris can still get a 125 percent mortgage on a $2 million condo without providing proof of earnings. Chuck Norris subprime collateralized debt obligations still trade at 100 percent of face value. Chuck completed Halo 3 on his Microsoft Corp. Xbox 360 on the day before the computer game went on sale. Chuck Norris has a trade surplus with China. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Original Source: http://www.bankersball.com/2007/09/03/chuck-norris-asset-management-is-hiring-and-paying-top-dollar/

Which one is your favorite?