CFAI Sample test

Yes its from 6 - 9 for extra credit.

hahaha

bigwilly Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Yes its from 6 - 9 for extra credit. Heck, I will take it!!! :slight_smile:

for those CFA over-studied native speakers… afternoon. neverthless, the question remains about the item sets as opposed to essays.what is the best way to practice those and whether sample exams at all adress them.

best way to study multiple choice is to do multiple choice quesitons…

ahahah… that is great response… the question is what is your source? cfai practice is morning session, so are prior years exams. what about sample exams?

Stalla or Schweser or maybe some other providers question banks. There was another place called analyst something that you could buy an online test bank from…

thank you. do you find - personally - any of those sources more helpful? my experience for lvl 2 with analyst smth (but dont remember either) was very good. but schweser i found particularly bad.

I have only used Stalla and CFAI Sample exams so I can’t comment on any otehrs, but I think any well known source will do you just fine.

Take the tests…you will be glad you did come exam day.

3rd & Long Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > how are you guys feeling compared to L2 > preparations? I actually feeel better but don’t > want to trick myself into complacency… at this > stage last year I was still much further behind… > and still amnaged to pass L2 with a high margin… > it’s disputed if L3 is tougher than L2… but I > don’t feel that bad and if history serves me > well… it might be ok… There’s no way in the world this is going to be tougher than LII … which isn’t to say it isn’t going to be hard. I’ve taken a quick look back at my LII books last year and I don’t even know how I was able to pass the exam. There were something like 70 readings on LII, and there are 49 this year. And the material seems quite a bit easier although that might just be a personal thing.

Remember that your competing this year against people who passed L2. If they keep the passing rate the same, half of us (who all passed L2) will not make it. That in itself makes it harder.

i find holes in the repeater theory. i think motivation is a key factor and many repeaters won’t likely study as diligently the second time around.

I would like to see a statistic that shows that Repeaters have a higher % success rate the 2nd time than those taking it the 1st time… I remember Stalla saying something L1, that those who passed L1 and L2 on the first attempt have an X% chance to pass the 1st time on L3…

I look more at the “7 out of 10” standard, i.e., if you get 70%, you’re in. And it strikes me that 7 out of 10 is an easier standard with LIII than LII, by a material margin.