CFAvsMBA's PSA - Single Moms

I’ve actually asked 2 athletic black dudes at my gym and they told me chubby chicks make them feel more virile. They love curves and “meat”.

You must be an extremely socially awkward dude because that is just strange. I wonder how that conversation goes.

former trader: excuse me

2 athletic black dudes: yeah?

former trader: can i ask you guys a question?

2 athletic black dudes: yeah make it fast we in middle of set

former trader: are you guys attracted to fat blonde women?

2 athletic black dudes: why cuz we black?

former trader: yeah

2 athletic black dudes: cracka you lucky we liftin’ else you get a beatin’

former trader: sorry. *gettin scared*

2 athletic black dudes: yeah we like 'em. we like all that azz. make us feel good.

former trader: sorry sirs, i have to go. *runs out the gym to his Prius with the Obama sicker on the bumper. fumbles his keys, gets in and takes off*

LOL

Full marks for imagination

LOL. They weren’t strangers.

They’re actually acquaintances. We train at the same gym for close to 5 years now and chat from time to time between sets. The convo started when a blond chubby chick passed by, and one of them said “Daaaaaaaaaamn” while looking at her from head to toe. I was not too far away.

This is a situation where, “No Homo” is not needed.

“You are the prize and she is going to earn it.”

Are ya? (Blogger, not CvM).

So anyway. I am in an interracial marriage and can’t say we get stared at. Maybe just too common in laid-back California. Maybe east coast people are too uptight. And fuck the South anyway.

Yeah fuck the south. Although, I like southern chicks. If I had to marry an American chick, I’d probably commit suicide. But If I couldnt kill myself and had to marry an American chick, she’d be southern.

Here are two fine young Southern Women. The one on the left will make over a million dollars this year. Maybe she’s DTF.

WTF? I can’t add a picture! just see for yourself at

http://worldofwonder.net/posts/2012/09/07/kris-jenner-is-hating-on-mama-june/exclusive-tlc-reality-star-anna-chickadee-shannon-holds-her-baby-kaitlyn-in-front-of-her-family-home-with-mother-june-shannon-in-mcintyre-georgia/

Bless your heart

I’ve heard that white women who date black men get really nasty stares from other black women. From what I’ve read and heard in conversation, part of it is that black women feel that it’s hard enough for them to find successful, stable black men, so they get extra cranky when they start thinking feel that white women are poaching on their territory and reducing the pool even further.

It is interesting to note that almost all of the interracial couples that I’ve ever seen are white women with black men. I think I’ve only seen one white man/black woman couple in my entire life.

There’s a belief among many that white women are easier to get in the sack than black women.

Bump. Story to come!

http://www.leveragedsellout.com/2007/09/the-banker-method/

See this post for a precursor of how I started my night.

LMAO

I am a single mom, self- sustained and confident. yes, I do take a lot of emotional support from my family and friends around me, but that is it, no financial dependency. and Ya of crs, I am lagging behind career-wise in comparision to those who took off with me & this thing keeps surfacing once a while, but I think its alright and I am doing my best right now… I think a lot depends on the fact that I am a divorcee and have always been taught to be independent…

This. The thing about single moms, is they put out, for cheap. A date to them is takeout with a redbox movie. Once this kids are in bed, she’s down for whatever.

For the Ricos out there…