Chad

Now I see why JDV took a step back from posting. That’s way too much time to be spending on here.

It is awesome to see the people in this thread and the names on that list. Wow the nostalgia. I’ve missed AF.

sf in the house!

JOE2010 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Are you also congratulating those you have nuked? You are the dbag.

Muddahudda Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > JOE2010 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Are you also congratulating those you have > nuked? > > > You are the dbag. How is he a d-bag?

Whatup CFASF?

Mwvt and Mcleod, the two guys on the forum who I owe the most to! Things are pretty good over here. I hope you guys are doing well too. I dropped in to browse some of the topics because I felt like I had forgotten so much. Then I saw a post by our boy black swan who managed to pass after studying like 2 hours and laughed out loud when I saw that I made this frequent user list. (little surprised McLeod that you didn’t crack top 50. But by quality of posts you would have made it.) I took so much more than I contributed to this forum I almost feel guilty. I think I’ll make it a point to drop in more often. Maybe that will help me remember a lot of the stuff i don’t use often. I’ve yet to use a two bond hedge at work.

wow…I have missed AF for lonng… ( been 2 yrs since i posted) banned nick ( equity_research_nds)