Chinese Gender Imbalance

no no, they are midichlorians

I’ll keep that in mind

Apples and Oranges

Your argument is that people should be able to make decisions about their bodies. I don’t disagree, but I am pointing out that body rights are not absolute. If abortion or drug use is perceived to cause some externality, society believes that laws should regulate those practices. With drug use, the externalities might be loss of productivity and increased crime. With abortion, the externality is death of unborn babies - if unborn humans can be considered humans, then abortion would be quite disturbing, and so this determination is central to many abortion arguments.

“Apples and Oranges” is just a lazy way to argue against something without actually stating a valid point. You say Apples and Oranges. In response, I could say, no they are the same. No information has been transferred.

Not lazy, busy…

Prohibition of drugs is done with best interests in mind for people (users) affected by this law. Prohibition of abortion is not done with best interest of women (whose health is directly affected by this law) in mind. That’s how it’s apple and oranges imo.

^no, abortion is prohibited (kinda) to protect the rights of the fetus, which may or may not be a person, depending on who you ask.

Humans have been prefering males for as long as we know, it’s natural behavior and serves a purpose, no point in demonizing it.

^ We should thin the herd if you ask me. I vote we start with this troll.

Yawn, same old automatic sayings from the unthinking herd “you should start with yourself, bla bla bla”. I could just write the responses for you guys and save you the trouble.