Chinese or Spanish

Just pick the language of whatever country you want to live at… learning a language and not living abroad usually means you will end up with a horrible accent or forget most of what you have studied… chinese and spanish are both very nice, good luck!

I agree with flushdraw…learn what it is that is where you want to be. That is what I focus on (since I work in Central America/Latin America).

guys, they seek native Chinese speakers, who are also native or close to native in their English skills, ie. people who are bilingual or trilingual, and who have deep understanding of both western and eastern cultures. I have come over to the US at a worst time, probably ever, for the finance industry, got my foot in the door with pretty decent pay, allowing me to start at a higher grade, when they receive well over 1,000 applications a week … apart from being a charter holder, it is because of my language skills - English with a British accent, native Chinese, native Cantonese, fluent spoken Mandarin, which just needs more practice to bring it close to native standard.

And you are great at taking shots of Er Guo To (I like the kind in the white bottle - forget the name of it though).

Pox Americana Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > > “If you were smart in 1807 you moved to London, if > you were smart in 1907 you moved to New York, and > if you are smart in 2007 you move to Asia.” - Jim > Rogers Asia is huge…is he referring only to China?