CIO ACTUALLY REPLIED TO ME!! Can I convert this meeting into a job/work experience opportunity?

All good advice. And I am almost done during the relevant research for this :slight_smile:

Awesome! Glad your hustle landed you an interview. Best of luck, and keep us posted!

Well it was an interesting meeting. The guy showed me various ways to revamp my CV so that it would be exactly what HR wanted to see based on my experience and to go into more detail on certain things. He also talked about some tricky questions I could expect to be asked.

Finally, he said that I should apply to their internship scheme about 6 times throughout the converstation (which I take as an encouraging sign) and that I should reference having met with him and that I have talked with the CIO previously. They normally just take interns into the grad scheme so this is why he told me just to apply to that instead.

All in all it went well. Thanks everyone for all the advice. Now hopefully my application will go well and I’ll have an interview in a few months :slight_smile:

Sounds like a great meeting - congrats!

That was smart Man…Wishing u the best.