Citi can just bite me

JoeyDVivre Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > So that agreement would be used by Citi to get an > injunction to the deal going through with WFC. I > doubt it would work, but possible. I don’t think > there is a chance in heck that they could make the > injunction permanent because the agreement itself > has a termination date on 10/6. It’s a pretty > silly piece of legal work IMHO. > > Edit: My awesome Google skills found it here (on > the NY Times website) > http://dealbook.blogs.nytimes.com/2008/10/03/the-c > iti-wachovia-exclusivity-agreement/ So they got the temporary injunction. I’m giving 2:1 that they can’t or don’t make it permanent.

Dealbook is solid. I like them.

I’m really pulling for Wells Fargo. I had a car loan with Citi and they couldn’t process my payments correctly. My dad used to work for Citi, left a year ago and they still owe him $2k in bonuses. In addition he received call last week saying that they overpaid him over $400 and they would like it back, no documentation either. If Wells Fargo doesn’t pull it out it will be so hard to find a bank on the east coast w/ good customer service.