College Football - Who Loves It?

Black Swan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > higgmond Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Bama has a pretty tough schedule, but hard to > not > > pick them to get back to the title game. > > SEC always has a tough schedule, Florida, Bama, > LSU, their schedules are unreal, which is why they > dominate. 4 consecutive BCS titles with 3 teams. > > Anyhow, I LOVE college football. Live for it. > Didn’t go to a big school, so got to pick my team. > I’m a huge SEC fan (LSU’s my fav, but love all > the teams). Anyhow, I can’t wait. Bama vs PSU is > gonna be a great game. I’m picking Bama this > year, but honestly, you never know, I any of the > SEC teams has the talent to do it if they hit a > hot streak. I didn’t even see that PSU game on the schedule - that will be awesome (I love preconference games like that, like OSU/Texas previously and OSU/USC last year). I got into the SEC a couple years back when Kentucky got hot and took LSU to OT (I think NC State or somebody did too). I really enjoy that conference, week in and week out they’ve usually got at least one great game to watch. What teams do you guys hate? I find it hard to hate the ‘big dogs’, their games are just too much fun to watch. I did fall in love with Miami after an ESPN ‘30 on 30’ showcasing their rise in the 80s/90s and have been a fan since - hope they have a good season. They had such swagger back in the day - the way they played and acted killed me.

jcole21 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > > What teams do you guys hate? I find it hard to > hate the ‘big dogs’, their games are just too much > fun to watch. > My list is long but distinguished: Texas A&M - As a Texas grad, I am required to hate them PSU - I’m from NJ and they steal all our talent Notre Dame - Given too much special preference. I kind of view them as the Yankees of college football USC - Not sure why, I just can’t root for them Florida - My sister is an FSU grad, so have to stick with family I do respect all these programs though, with the possible exception of USC.

Black Swan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Anyhow, I can’t wait. Bama vs PSU is > gonna be a great game. I might be going to this game this year. We supposedly have a section of the parking lot blocked off for 500 of us, but there’s no tv yet. We’ll see what happens. My despise list: Notre Dame - somehow their fans are convinced they’re the best team on the planet. reality has them not winning a bowl game in almost 2 decades. i punched one of their fans in the face following a discussion on why they weren’t going to win 10 games this year. Florida - yes, they’re good, but they refuse to acknowledge how much of their success is due to the talent they’re getting by Miami and FSU being total sh!tstocks. USC - d@mn those are some hot cheerleaders Ohio State - do i need reasons?

Go Big Red

jcole21 Wrote: > What teams do you guys hate? I find it hard to > hate the ‘big dogs’, their games are just too much > fun to watch. Dead Spin Hater’s Guide: http://deadspin.com/5620076/

Go bucs!

mep_cfa’10 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Dead Spin Hater’s Guide: > > http://deadspin.com/5620076/ ^^^ a beautiful, hateful thing