Congrats to all new Charterholders!!

Thank you Hedgee! Congratulations to you too! :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Thanks Onward!!

Man, Iā€™ve gotten ZERO work done today lol.

Congrats guys!!

Guys can you help me, what do I need now that all exams are done.

4 years of work experience, 2 reference letters and join cfa membership ā€¦am I missing anything else ā€¦if anyone can guide me please

ZERO work both on Aug 7 & 8.

So if you reactivate your membership, activate your local society membership, see the letters after your name on the CFA Institute website, thenā€¦you can use the CFA marks on your resume, on Linked In, on business cards, etc. Correct?

All I know is thisā€¦,

Yeeeessssssssss!

Feels like I lost something in a way. Kind of like what do I do now? Although, I probably didnā€™t lose anything I just now have more time.

Newly minted charterholder!

Will apply for it in the coming weeksā€¦

Almost like post partom depression that women face after delivering.

Submitted Application after I added two references and they responded backā€¦ how long does this take for approval?

ā€œSubmitted Application after I added two references and they responded backā€¦. how long does this take for approval?ā€

I applied yesterday afternoon and just received my approval e-mail instructing me to activate the membership. Looks like CFA Institute is moving very quickly with these.

So true. I applied and got approved same day. Power-Moves, CFA

Congrats guys! All of you have been real help. This forum rocks. Hope the success makes us humble and good human beings!

Iā€™m waiting for my references to respond to the emailsā€¦ few more days probably to see those golden letters.

Approved same day here too. They must have staff in on overtime! Linked in and my outlook signature at work have been updated!

why donā€™t you spend your time studying instead of this nonsense?

1ā€¦2ā€¦3

Zedā€™s dead baby. Zedā€™s deadā€¦

R.I.P.