Consultant rates slashed

comp_sci_kid Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > protjectplat, if you dont mind me asking, what > kind of consulting do you do? This is my official role at my company below, but I basically work as a financial analyst. Business Transformation Consultant : Supply Chain Operations Works with clients to refine their current business strategy or develop a new strategy in line with competitive and market forces. This role focuses on Supply Chain Operations which provides organizations with the ability to recognize operational improvements across many areas of their value chain including customer service, product quality, cycle time, asset utilization.

@dinesh - LOL, i miss that one

projectplatnyc Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > comp_sci_kid Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > protjectplat, if you dont mind me asking, what > > kind of consulting do you do? > > This is my official role at my company below, but > I basically work as a financial analyst. > > Business Transformation Consultant : Supply Chain > Operations > > Works with clients to refine their current > business strategy or develop a new strategy in > line with competitive and market forces. This role > focuses on Supply Chain Operations which provides > organizations with the ability to recognize > operational improvements across many areas of > their value chain including customer service, > product quality, cycle time, asset utilization. Bingo! On my buzz word Bingo game. J/k. As long as it pays good money it is all good!

1200/day… One can only work for 3-4 months in a year and have a vacation of 9 months.

So what is the salary range for a consultant on an annual basis? Assuming 250 day working year, you can earn up to 300k on 1200/day. What is the low end and what is the median? I’m in Switzerland now. Was also in Belgium. Mmmm chocolate…

(300K) aka 1200/day is extreme. 700/day (1day = 8hrs) is probably the median - all IBanks give around close to that figure, then the actual money you get in hand depends on the layers in the middle. Nevertheless, it’s big bucks.