Contra(not from nintendo) accounts

can someone explain the mechanics of a contra account? an example with IS and BS would be nice, with what BC accounts get affected.

accum depr is a contra asset account to PP&E. contra asset means - it shows up on asset side of the bal sheet - but is actually having a negative balance on it (asset normally would have a positive balance).

up up down down left right left right select start

super contra

UP, UP, DOWN, DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, B, A, B, A, Select, Start - always got me and my buddy a 30 lifer start! Life was so cool then, with no balance sheets and income statements.

swaptiongamma Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > UP, UP, DOWN, DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, B, > A, B, A, Select, Start - always got me and my > buddy a 30 lifer start! > > Life was so cool then, with no balance sheets and > income statements. Hahahaha - brings back memories. Does anyone know how to activate 30 free lives on the PS2 contra remake?

Super Contra: UP, DOWN, UP, DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, B, A, SELECT, START?

but what is the affect on IS?

asset and liab are on balance sheet. why would there be an IS Impact

swaptiongamma Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > UP, UP, DOWN, DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, B, > A, B, A, Select, Start - always got me and my > buddy a 30 lifer start! > > Life was so cool then, with no balance sheets and > income statements. You’ve got an extra “B, A” in there. The code is the same as for single player, except you have to throw a “select” in there to drop down one row from “1-Player” to “2-Players”. Actually, I don’t think the select and start are even part of the code but are only needed to start the game. You could probably get by hitting “select” THREE times before hitting start. Also, the guy with the blue pants was better. Deadly with the spread gun.

Wow, thank you for this Contra flashback to my childhood. Man those were the days.

I shit you not, my brother got put in Nintendo Power magazine for figuring out one of the contra codes. We still have the magazine around somewhere.

iregula Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > but what is the affect on IS? As you build (or reduce) the contra account it flows thru the income statement. For example, when you increase your accumulated depeciation, its because you recorded depreciation expense. An increase to allowance for doubtful accounts shows up as a provision (or bad debt expense) on the income statement.

yes, that is what i needed thanks