Crab Rangoon Machine

I already understand. I can’t wait until I can buy frozen rangoons in my local supermarket. Although I have never actually looked for frozen rangoons at my local supermarket, so maybe I already can buy them. My wife has a friend in Bolivia who is making a fortune selling frozen waffles to local merchants. Whodda thunk it?

Skeptical. I feel like it’s one of those infomercial gadgets, where if you buy it, you only use it once with fervor, and then never again. You’d be sick of rangoons. And since there is no ‘razor and blade’ model, it won’t work, unless the machine can only use a specific type of crab that you only can provide. Trader Joe’s has frozen rangoons… I dunno… But I do have a catchy jingle for your late night infomercials: Stop! Drop! Shut 'em Down Open up Shop! Roll… ohhh… I wanna Crab Rangoon Rolll…

I second the frozen crab rangoon idea. That actually sounds awesome. If you make it toastable its perfect…

You can even make sweet rangoons by stuffing them with cream cheese and raspberry jelly.

Or jalapeno rangoons with sweet jalapeno jelly and cream cheese.

we have dessert rangoons… pumpkin pie, apple pie, etc. etc.

I believe the proper nomenclature is “rangy”

my personal favorite is the thanksgiving rangoon, but the steak and cheese rangoon is good too.

Is this the famous “crab rangoon thread”?

you found it!!!

lolol

I often wonder what happened with this

With the machine - yeah I was thinking the same thing - I think it is in a warehouse in brooklyn but who has the key?

He was all about those Rangoons and then he disappeared. Did he stumble too deep and uncover something he shouldn’t have? Turd, we need answers.

im taking my cancer buddy out for lunch after work. maybe hell be down for a chinese buffet with rangoons. im craving it now. CRAVING. i just watched a video on how to make it. its easy. so easy my sister can make it. lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cajdSGcRpP4

if i dont get it. im gonna buy the ingredients at the store. lol

Perhaps OP was involved in an incident related to the rangoon manufacturing process - another life claimed by the dangers inherent to fried dumpling products.

mannn those look good

Is that officially his new nickname?

^higg is cold

I’m not the one who called him “my cancer buddy”.