#CrimingWhileWhite

You’re just making stuff up.

I don’t know why he turned around and charged at Wilson for 25 feet… but it’s more probable than him crawling 25 feet towards Wilson after the fatal shot to the head…

And, I never disputed Brown running away from the vehicle… I said he ran 175 feet away from the vehicle, turned around and charged 25 feet before he ultimately ended up with a fatal bullet to the head.

Pay attention to the audio… there was no time for Brown to be walking and surrendering. The entire incident took approximately 90 seconds. After you take into consideration the scuffle in the car, and the time it takes Brown to run approximately 60 yards, that leaves just a few seconds for the remainder of the incident to happen.

If he was surrendering, why would he be running towards the officer to do so? Don’t people that surrender do so standing still, or get on the ground?

Based only on the video, it sure looked to me like there should have been an indictment in the Garner case. I do have a problem with the frequent references to him saying 11 times that he couldn’t breathe though. If you can say “I can’t breathe”, you actually can breathe.

On the other hand, the fact that he died does indicate that he might have had some trouble breathing at some point.

Agreed, but it wasn’t while he was saying “I can’t breathe” 11 times.

It was the 12th attempt to say it.