Current NPV of CFA charter?

whystudy Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > and by the way… i was being sarcastic when i > questioned if it was inflation adjusted, as I was > merely playing along with the post… so why > criticize my understanding… Sarcastic enough to spend the time typing 5 lines of formulas? Come on now…

wyantjs Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > whystudy Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > > and by the way… i was being sarcastic when i > > questioned if it was inflation adjusted, as I > was > > merely playing along with the post… so why > > criticize my understanding… > > > Sarcastic enough to spend the time typing 5 lines > of formulas? Come on now… lol… I used a bit of creativity and copy and pasted it…

Two NPVs depending on: If you are hopeful - High if you are fearful considering the current situation - Low

sterling76 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > When I started L1 in 2007, our Schweser instructor > (CFA, CFP) told us that the NPV of the charter was > approximately $2 mil. What do you think it is now? Did you offer to sell him the expected value of your candidacy?

Yeah, you should have arranged a human capital swap.

ahahah Wrote: > Did you offer to sell him the expected value of > your candidacy? That’s pretty funny!

mwvt9 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Yeah, you should have arranged a human capital > swap. I certainly think that policing this would stretch the SEC right now…

$1 Million Zimbabwe Dollars

Only $1 Million huh? I am pretty sure the charter is worth at least $100 trillion zimbabwe dollars… http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/7832601.stm