Daily Laugh

Q: Worst part about eating a vegetable? A: Putting her back in the wheelchair.

I really like where this thread went

Q: How many feminists does it take to screw in a lightbulb? A. That’s not funny!

Q: What’s the smartest thing to ever come out of a women’s mouth? A: Einstein’s Cock

Q: what’s the difference between a donkey, your mom and a ham sandwich? A: i don’t want to f@ck a donkey.

mar350 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > A: i don’t want to f@ck a donkey. There should be a flag button; what’s funny about mother and sandwich molestation?

Ok, while these jokes have never made me laugh, I’m always interested to see the generational gap reaction between those in their 20’s and under and those in their 30’s+. Internet has heavily desensitized the younger (my) generation and for some reason I always get a kick out of watching older gen’s surprised reaction to it.

8===D

magicskyfairy Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > 8===D I get it. Its eyes and a really long nose… haha good one.

8=========================================D

pencild*ck???

will the cfa grade morning paper if we used a pencildcik?

( . Y . )

8===D ( . Y . )

Assicons (old but always cracks me up) (_!_) a regular ass (__!__) a fat ass (!) a tight ass (_*_) a sore ass {_!_} a swishy ass (_o_) an ass that’s been around (_x_) kiss my ass (_X_) leave my ass alone (_zzz_) a tired ass (_o^^o_) a wise ass (_E=mc2_) a smart ass (_$_) a rich ass (_?_) Dumb Ass

How did a monkey make Toast? He put bread on a Griller (gorilla)

So many sickos here, including you Chicken Tikka.

Thanks Joe! Have fun at the tea party rally.