dangerous countries to vacation in

So, you are saying they will keep you very safe?

^ Not correct. They let that college guy after just couple of months. Now, he would be able to play a circle jerk again.

NK is no problem if you’re friends with Dennis Rodman.

diplomatic immunity at its finest

Should jump into Syria. It will be a blast i’m sure.

You should go to Liberia.

Yeah, that sort of thing. There are some pretty good documentaries on the “Raskols” i.e. local gangs in Papua New Guinea. In some areas, the state of lawlessness is so severe that the local police are afraid of the gangs, and gang members will cut off your arm to take your watch (even if it’s what most people wouldn’t consider to be luxury by any means). I know this sort of stuff happens in Venezuela, outskirts of Brazil and at the Mexican border too, but it just seemed a bit more extreme in Papua New Guinea.

I guess I should add Iraq and other areas of the Middle East to the list, but these places seemed too obvious to mention.

ACE thinks he’s James dean

Why, because of his ambivalent sexuality?

I wonder how a American city even makes it’s way into that top 10 list. That pretty weird, maybe Charles Murray was right.,

Just about every major US city is safe if you know what you’re doing. I hate St. Louis but even that hell hole is perfectly safe if you stick to the right areas. If you wander into east St. Louis…RIP in pieces.

Chicago is probably a better example. One of my favorite cities. Also a war zone. Just be sure to keep your Google Maps setting to “avoid ghetto” and you’re golden.

A friend of mine got robbed at a gun point in Brazil once. It was done so quietly and efficiently that her gf who was on the phone walking right behind her didn’t even notice right away what was happening. She (my friend) went back to Brazil a few months later with no issues. I had no issues there either but almost got robbed on the L train in the Williamsburg once. You just never know.

I reckon everyone on this forum is aware enough of their surroundings for every country to be safe apart from war zones.

Ace you talk a big game brah, im gonna be driving across the drc this time next year and i better be seeing your pale white ass there. Dont forget to bring your je ne suis pas belge shirt

everyone here is stuck thinking inside the land dweller hat, but almost anywhere under water is more dangerous for many people :neutral_face: that is where I often go with my wife for adventure trips

so basically you’re saying you like to see your wife get wet

well, when you think about it we know less about our wife’s than we know about the ocean :wink: that is why our pastor says wifes are “the most dangerous game”

haha moneyyy

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/01/23/venezuela-president-maduro-breaks-relations-with-us-gives-american-diplomats-72-hours-to-leave-country.html

lol viva la revolucion. venezuela erupting.

I know I’m commenting on a 2 year old comment but the Bourdain episode in DRC was amazing

canada. is dangerous in the winter without a jacket.