Dear Level2,

hot quants girls. really.

Not something I see every day.

Last year after I passed level one there was nothing…this year after taking level 2, still nothing…I have a decent job…they don’t care. Its all about who you know…bascically family and friends get hired…they use you to advance themselves by stealing your ideas…of course you can’t say that was my idea because you look like a whiner and an idea stealer yourself…so…you just deal with it, take it and get enough experience while passing all levels to someday open your own shop, hire your friends and family and let them do that to all the people who work hard for you…

… you can really tell who on here has spent a lot of time studying and absolutely zero time networking and has then expected their resume alone attached to a bunch of random emails to get them jobs. Get out and put your face in front of people working in your desired area of finance either through existing connections or industry events and hopefully something will happen eventually. If someone likes you and thinks you might be a good hiring candidate before finding out that you are into the CFA process then it is a bonus for them and only increases your chances. *Should* that is. … Worked for me…?