December Exam tickets are available

Toronto Row 30 North @ the Direct Energy Centre.

Test Center Cod: MIN Saint Paul Rivercenter

florinpop Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > There was a free Stalla workshop tonight did you > go? yes, I did. Did you find it useful? I thought the guy did a decent job at explaining stuff and I’m surprised of how many probs we managed to go through.

Hall 1C Section FFF, Javits Center, NYC 5,700 people taking the exam… better get some earplugs!

dont tell me its 5,700 in one hall…sounds like a rave

Lola I thought he made some good points on how to solve the problems.how to approach them. I am poorly prepared so far but still i don’t think that those problems were ment to be solved in 5 min. Especially the 3rd one that required more calculations

Examination Date: Saturday, 1 December 2007 Test Center Code: TOR Room/Section: Row 18 South Test Center Address: Direct Energy Centre Hall A via Heritage Court Exhibition Place

Look out for the placard nilay and rado.pl after the exam. it’ll read “Any1 4 a twisting pint?”

florinpop Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Lola I thought he made some good points on how to > solve the problems.how to approach them. I am > poorly prepared so far but still i don’t think > that those problems were ment to be solved in 5 > min. Especially the 3rd one that required more > calculations I agree, florinpop. Well, the main goal of the seminar was to attract potential clients, I guess, so we were supposed to think that we are behind in our prep. BTW judging by your posts, you don’t seem to be poorly prepared at all.

I recommend printing more than one copy of your exam ticket in case you misplace or otherwise ruin one of your copies en route to the exam. However, after you submit one of your copies to the proctors (and it’s marked), that’s the only copy you’ll be able to use, so don’t spill your lunch on it! Also, bring a coat to the exam, it’s usually cold and the pockets will be a good place to store your pencils and calculators (and meds, e.g. cough drops), because you can’t bring plastic bags or other containers into the room. Good luck folks.