Did anybody receive the famous letter already?

The problem is that CFAI can’t hold the Board of Governors meeting until after the letters have been sent out. Word has it that at that meeting, the Board will introduce Captain Yossarian as a newly-elected Governor…

have you guys paid enrollment fee to your local cfa society? I choose mine but haven’t received any payment request yet. Although on the cfa website my profile is complete with working experience, sponsorships etc I would assume the 3 letters won’t be given out b4 having paid that. Any thoughts?

You clearly need to be a regular member in good standing (i.e. paid) of your local CFA Society. I am already a regular member of both the CFAI and NYSSA so I paid my annual dues to both back in May / July.

I heard only those who have paid full dues would pass, hence I paid in early August

I paid only after i found out that I passed

Kondratieff Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > The problem is that CFAI can’t hold the Board of > Governors meeting until after the letters have > been sent out. > > Word has it that at that meeting, the Board will > introduce Captain Yossarian as a newly-elected > Governor… That’s some catch, that catch 22!

didn’t get the letter yet, but got an e-mail stating my local society (washington DC) is having their charter ceremony on nov 7.

Received my letter!

bullett, did you check the member directory to see if the letters are after your name?

bullet Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Received my letter! If this is a false alarm, you are going to become Ms. bullet, real quick!

Yes there are letters after my name, CFA

Why haven’t I got that famous letter? I just checked the CFA member directory and did not see the “CFA” after my name either. Has anyone else also got the letter???

Hmmm… I don’t have any change in description involving Ye Olde Sacred Letters either with my local society or with the Mother Ship’s file… While I am happy to start drawing lines through 2 data points just like three years of quant section taught me, I sure would like a third data point to cirlce and identify as “outlier.”

Bullett: Did you pay a premium to get overnight delivery?

liar

Really eh bluemoon, maybe you should be a little more intuitive than that. One dimensional thinking does not bode well for a charterholder or soon to be one. I did receive my letter, I got it September 2006. Already a charterholder. Thank you

bullet Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Really eh bluemoon, maybe you should be a little > more intuitive than that. One dimensional > thinking does not bode well for a charterholder or > soon to be one. > > I did receive my letter, I got it September 2006. > Already a charterholder. > > Thank you Dude I don’t care when you got your charter. Your post was very mis-leading and you should know better.

oh if it was a silly joke then I take my word back instead of liar now read it stupid

Bullet: I would have thought a multi-dimensional thinker and CFA charterholder like you would not have confused September 2007 with September 2006.