Did you still get a bonus for '08?

5% at least 10% max

We are expecting anywhere from full bonus to double payout, so 15-30%…will find out Friday.

Range could be quite wide depending on how we finish off the year. Personally expecting 15-20% range. Next year doesn’t look good however. Work in oil and gas.

Payout is going to be lower than the base target, coming in anywhere from 0-4% probably at the most. There’s been a lot of layoffs the last couple months (~10% of work force) so I’m ok with that.

Worked like a dog for the first 6 months. Hoping for 10 - 20% bonus. No raise in base salary for next year. Top tier consulting, not Big 4

I’ll gladly exchange any bonus for job security…

Aren’t all banks in Canada “top 5”…?

It would help to know what kinds of jobs these bonus numbers are for. 5%…why even bother??

ceo1975 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I’ll gladly exchange any bonus for job security… Hmm… I had that last year and have it this year… no bonus last year, not expecting one this year. Well, I take that back. My supervisor last year got me two movie tickets. I had just started and was not expecting anything, I saw the envelope and was ecstactic… then I opened it.

DirtyZ Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Aren’t all banks in Canada “top 5”…? National Bank, Laurentian Bank, Canadian Western Bank are not Big 5

Somewhere between 30% - 50%.

100% of base